Bibliographic note for David Bratman

  • jchristopher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 11:31 AM
      David--

      I just noticed that there's a error in your John Wain bibliography on the
      Mythopoeic Society website, and since I'm at my daughter's Fort Worth
      apartment and don't have your personal email address available, let me send
      this via mythsoc while I'm thinking about it.

      After _Feng: A Poem_ (1975), you have:

      Seven poems, of which six were previously published as _The Shape of Feng_
      (1972).

      That should read something like this:

      Seventeen poems, of which six--along with one not collected in _Feng: A
      Poem_--were published as _The Shape of Feng_ (1972).

      Since Wain called the whole work _A Poem_, perhaps that should be "Seventeen
      sections," etc.

      --Joe