Re: "Húrin" cover art by Lee - or not.

  • taleofgondolin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7 2:28 AM
      It seems a lot of people do ask me the same questions over and over
      again. All are very excited about the new Tolkien book and all want to
      know so many things about it! So I send some questions to HarperCollins
      and made it into THE CHILDREN OF HURIN FAQ
      <http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/press/Children-of-Hurin-FAQ.htm> . Once
      I will have more frequently asked questions, i'll try and get an answer
      from HarperCollins and make this Faq even bigger.