Re: Lord of the Rings in Persian

  • Elena Rossi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Bianca Iano <bi233@...> wrote:
      > Can anyone here tell me where I can find a Persian language
      translation of
      > JRRT's Fellowship (please, no Hobbit).

      You can buy it here, for example (I've no connection with the site,
      but it seems nice as it has an English interface and does
      international shipping):
      http://www.iranibook.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=5104

      Notice that J.R.R. Tolkien has become J.R.R. Talkin :-)!

      Regards
      Elena
    • Bianca Iano
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007

        Elena Rossi wrote:

        > You can buy it here, for example (I've no connection with the site,
        > but it seems nice as it has an English interface and does
        > international shipping):
        > http://www.iranibook.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=5104
        >
        > Notice that J.R.R. Tolkien has become J.R.R. Talkin :-)!
        >
        > Regards
        > Elena

        I seem to have come to the right place. Thank you very much to Elena for
        the Persian translation reference, and we'll see what they make of Frodo.

        Mamnunam,

        Bianca