Lord of the Rings in Persian

  • Bianca Iano
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hello all,

      Can anyone here tell me where I can find a Persian language translation of
      JRRT's Fellowship (please, no Hobbit).

      Ever optimistic,

      Bianca Iano
    • Elena Rossi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Bianca Iano <bi233@...> wrote:
        > Can anyone here tell me where I can find a Persian language
        translation of
        > JRRT's Fellowship (please, no Hobbit).

        You can buy it here, for example (I've no connection with the site,
        but it seems nice as it has an English interface and does
        international shipping):
        http://www.iranibook.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=5104

        Notice that J.R.R. Tolkien has become J.R.R. Talkin :-)!

        Regards
        Elena
      • Bianca Iano
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007

          Elena Rossi wrote:

          > You can buy it here, for example (I've no connection with the site,
          > but it seems nice as it has an English interface and does
          > international shipping):
          > http://www.iranibook.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=5104
          >
          > Notice that J.R.R. Tolkien has become J.R.R. Talkin :-)!
          >
          > Regards
          > Elena

          I seem to have come to the right place. Thank you very much to Elena for
          the Persian translation reference, and we'll see what they make of Frodo.

          Mamnunam,

          Bianca