Query from the Tolkien Society

  • ecrowews
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2007
      Janet Alvarez of the Tolkien Society (UK) asks our help on this query
      they received. If you have any good recommendations you can contact the
      inquirer directy (email below).

      Lynn Forest-Hill <lynnevda@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know of any websites which have respectable material about
      Christian symbolism in LotR?

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Interim Head of Collection Development
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      (http://www.mythsoc.org)
    • Sue Bridgwater
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        There have been endless threads about this on the Lord of the Rings Fanatics Plaza. some of excellent quality - but I expect you have already tried there?
        Sue