Re: [mythsoc] Literature Abuse

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2000
      In a message dated 07/02/2000 11:04:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      bernip@... writes:

      << Then one slips
      off to read while at the party. (Of course, if two slip off,
      then they can agree to just go home and read in bed.) >>

      I used to do a lot of reading at social functions. That's how I read most of
      the Black Stallion books as a kid. Now I pretty much have to participate or
      at least be chasing kids. No, wait, the DH is often good about minding the
      kids and letting me chatter with my friends. Sometimes we even talk about
      books. LOL. My friends, I mean, not the DH.

      As for the comment about staying home in bed... argh, mumble mumble *Lizzie
      biting tongue* will someone please make the obvious retort? Thanks.

      Lizzie the Flirt