Re: Hobbit Facsimile Edition

  • lakowskir
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
      Thanks for forwarding my request. I checked the message board
      and it turns out that it is actually a reprint of the 1991/1995
      edition, which I already own. I guess it was too good to be
      true.

      Romuald (not Romauld) or Ronnie (if you prefer) Lakowski
      (Pronounced either "romwald" or "rom-oo-ald" or "rom-u-ald")
      Edmonton, Canada