Re: [mythsoc] Hobbit Facsimile Edition

  • Jeremy Edmonds
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi Romauld,

      I don't have a copy in front of me to check, so I forwarded your question to
      the following message board where it will likely get an answer sometime today.

      http://www.tolkienguide.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=91

      I hope this helps!
      Jeremy

      --
      Rown's Books
      * Tolkien, SF&F and more *
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
        Thanks for forwarding my request. I checked the message board
        and it turns out that it is actually a reprint of the 1991/1995
        edition, which I already own. I guess it was too good to be
        true.

        Romuald (not Romauld) or Ronnie (if you prefer) Lakowski
        (Pronounced either "romwald" or "rom-oo-ald" or "rom-u-ald")
        Edmonton, Canada