Re: [mythsoc] Just saw

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      In a message dated 2/5/2007 12:13:10 PM Central Standard Time,
      emerdavid@... writes:
      I haven't seen it yet, but from the images I've seen I'd be interested to
      hear from anyone who has seen both "Pan's Labyrinth" and "Mirrormask", and can
      compare the two.

      emerdavid
      -------

      Mirrormask is visually amazing but the story didn't do anything for me (and
      normally, I like Neil Gaiman stories). Plus, almost all of the action is taking
      place in the fantasy world. The story of Pan's Labyrinth is amazing, at least
      to me, and much of the action is taking place in this world.

      grace