Re: [mythsoc] Just saw "Pan's Labyrinth"

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
      In a message dated 2/5/2007 10:57:20 AM Central Standard Time,
      jbigelow@... writes:
      Linda,

      I haven't seen it yet, and now I'm not sure I want to. The trailers I
      saw made it look intriguing, but if there's graphic torture then it's
      not the film for me. Has anyone else seen this one?

      Thanks for the heads-up.

      Jane
      ---------

      I thought it was one of the most amazing, beautiful, powerful films I've ever
      ever seen. And yes, I had my hands over my eyes and my thumbs covering my
      ears through about a quarter of it. Very horrifying in parts, but necessary in a
      way. But again, I realized as I was watching it that it was one of the
      greatest films I'd seen. (Caveat being I'm in no way a film buff or film critic but
      merely a viewer.)

      Grace Walker Monk