Re: [mythsoc] Just saw

  • David Emerson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      I haven't seen it yet, but from the images I've seen I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has seen both "Pan's Labyrinth" and "Mirrormask", and can compare the two.

      emerdavid

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com
    • Walkermonk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        In a message dated 2/5/2007 12:13:10 PM Central Standard Time,
        emerdavid@... writes:
        I haven't seen it yet, but from the images I've seen I'd be interested to
        hear from anyone who has seen both "Pan's Labyrinth" and "Mirrormask", and can
        compare the two.

        emerdavid
        -------

        Mirrormask is visually amazing but the story didn't do anything for me (and
        normally, I like Neil Gaiman stories). Plus, almost all of the action is taking
        place in the fantasy world. The story of Pan's Labyrinth is amazing, at least
        to me, and much of the action is taking place in this world.

        grace