Essay Collections (Including Narnia)

  • Romuald Lakowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      I just received a rejection email from the editor of the Narnia Essay Collection
      on 29th January, which is just as well since I am busy writing an essay on
      "Tolkien's Dragons and Medieval Literature" for the Mirror Crack'd Essay
      Collection, whose CFP was also posted on Mythsoc about the same time.

      For those of you who attended the Tolkien 2005 Birmingham Conference,
      as I did, I emailed Sarah Wells about the status of the Proceedings Volume.
      She sent me a brief reply, which I think is appropiate to share with the group:

      >[It is] Being proof-read, which is taking longer than I'd hoped it would. But
      >it's shaping up!
      >
      >Yours sincerely,
      >
      >Sarah

      Romuald I. Lakowski