Re: [mythsoc] Will Peter Beagle be at Mythcon?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2007
      Mythcons often invite various local authors to participate on programming, and Mythcon 38 intends to do so. We have a list, and some of the names on it should be obvious, but since we haven't actually done this yet, and therefore not received any acceptances, you'll forgive my not naming anybody specifically. Expect programming details in PR#2, in May or June.

      David Bratman
      Chair, Mythcon 38