Will Peter Beagle be at Mythcon?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2007
      I was just reading the new E-mail newsletter from Peter Beagle (where he
      talks about many things, many of them related to how badly he was financially
      screwed over on many of his projects over the years), and I was wondering about
      something. Is Beagle going to be a special guest at Mythcon this year? He
      lives in Berkeley, right? I presume that you could get him to come just with
      a couple of guest memberships (and banquet tickets). I suspect that he'd
      appreciate the offer.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2007
        Mythcons often invite various local authors to participate on programming, and Mythcon 38 intends to do so. We have a list, and some of the names on it should be obvious, but since we haven't actually done this yet, and therefore not received any acceptances, you'll forgive my not naming anybody specifically. Expect programming details in PR#2, in May or June.

        David Bratman
        Chair, Mythcon 38