Fw: Online Courses on Tolkien

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 01/05/2007 04:12 PM -----

      "Dimitra Fimi" <fimid@...>
      01/05/2007 12:43 PM

      Online Courses on Tolkien

      Last September you kindly announced my online course on Tolkien on the
      Mythopoeic Society's email discussion list. This is a brief update on the
      course, which will be run on two more occasions during this academic year,
      starting on 12 February 2007 and 23 April 2007 respectively. I would be
      grateful if you pass this further information to the members of the

      Detailed information about the course can be found on this website:

      Some Frequently Asked Questions about the course are answered here:

      The course covers a great range of topics on Tolkien?s sources in myth and
      contemporary intellectual history. A detailed overview of the 10 Units of
      the course can be found here:

      Dr. Dimitra Fimi, Tutor
      Cardiff University Centre for Lifelong Learning
      Senghennydd Road, Cardiff, CF24 4AG