Re: [mythsoc] The Scull and Hammond _J. R. R. Tolkien Companion and Guide_

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2007
      > >... We're very
      > >glad to have this published at last in the U.S. (Houghton Mifflin) as well
      > >as the U.K. (HarperCollins) and, after some seven years, finally off our
      > >plate -- or mostly off our plate.
      >
      >So does this mean you can actually take a break now? Kick back, put your
      >feet up, hang out with the rest of us at a Mythcon or three?

      We're trying to do that as much as possible, but have more writing projects
      we want to pick away at, and The Tolkien Collector to resume, and must also
      take care of a lot of work around the house that we've deferred while
      writing to deadlines. We do get to Mythcon from time to time, most recently
      at Ann Arbor.

      Wayne