Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • LSolarion@aol.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Jul 2, 2000
      In a message dated 06/29/2000 7:10:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      bernip@... writes:

      << I want a Professor Snape action figure. (It sneers, of course.) >>

      And squirts something green and nasty on your carpet if you don't feed it the
      right potion. (And even nastier if you do).
      Steve
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni