Tolkien's Wisdom and New Book

  • Joe Tye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Hello. As a newcomer to the group I've been enjoying the conversations. I
      agree that there is an impending boom of interest in Tolkien's work, partly
      because more people will come to appreciate the profound underlying wisdom
      his classic stories share with all great myth.

      I am currently writing a book (my fifth) that will describe how the
      leadership strategies employed by various Tolkien characters can be applied
      in real world settings -- ranging from leading a family to leading an
      organization. I am very interested in having as many Tolkien fans -- and
      fans of mythological wisdom in general -- help me with ideas and previewing
      segments of the manuscript.

      I'm still working with the publisher on the schedule, but it will likely
      come out early to mid 2001. Anyone interested? I can be reached at
      joe@.... Thanks!!

      Joe Tye