Re: [mythsoc] MOre from Linda on current reading material -

  • alexeik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2006
      From: alexeik@...
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 1:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] MOre from Linda on current reading material -

      -----Original Message-----
      From: sundstromlinda@...
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 9:52 PM

      I just finsihed THE SHADOW OF THE WIND by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. English
      translation. Anyone else read this wonderful book? I was enthralled
      and now am in search of similar meaty fare. Any suggestions come to
      mind?
      Linda

      <<

      I should have added that, before he wrote _La sombra del viento_, Carlos Ruiz Zafon had written a number of y/a novels in much the same quasi-fantastic mode. I don't have them available right now to check, but I seem to recall that their titles were something like _El principe de la niebla_ and _El palacio del encantamiento_. I don't know offhand if they were ever translated, but if you liked his adult novel you might like these too.
      Alexei

      Recent Activity
      1New Members
      Visit Your Group