Re: Jane Chance.

  • Merlin DeTardo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      Not really! I was just surprised to come across her name in one of
      the examples of "Students' Unintentional Humor" on a list at
      the "Gypsy Wordhoard" blog of Horace Jeffery Hodges:

      http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2006/11/students-unintentional-
      humor.html

      It's a funny list.

      And to ensure that this post stays on-topic for the Mythsoc list, I'll
      note that in another recent post, Hodges quotes Hugh Trevor-Roper on
      C.S. Lewis:

      http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2006/11/dont-hold-back-hugh-tell-
      us-what-you.html

      "Inelegant theological obscenity"?