Re: [mythsoc] Eragon

  • Bill West
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      Considering the aithor was only 16 when he wrote the
      book I took his age into consideration while reading.It
      seemd to have a tremendous "word of mouth" movement
      going among the kids so I decided to read it myself
      It is as you say competent which gives me hope for what
      young Mr. Paolini. might accomplish with time and experience.

      And as for the library, no chagrin necessary. One of my own
      frustrations is watching towns cut back on library hours and
      funds to save money. Seems like sacrificing the future to me.
      Keep using the library!. .