Re: [mythsoc] citing the Proceedings

  • Walter Padgett
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      Yeah, that's what I thought. But it's kinda confusing to us Earthlings-- I
      mean us youngish grad students.

      I am citing multiple papers from the Proceedings, but sometimes it's cited
      elsewhere with the mallorn / mythlore mixup in full frontal. Other times it
      seems more sensible. I just wanted to know what someone on this list would
      do, but I didn't want to have to get into books and stuff.

      I'm here, so I thought I would ask.

      As you can imagine, I am formating my thesis for someone special right now.
      He's a nit picker.

      Thanks, Walter.