ADMIN: Merger FAQ

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Fellow Listmembers:

      eGroups/Onelist is merging once again--with Yahoo (yes, eGroups and Onelist
      just merged on April 1). The following FAQ was sent to confirm that there
      will not be significant changes. (If there are significant changes, I'll
      notify the lists as soon as I can.)

      Those uninterested in the details may delete this message now. :)

      Joan