Re: [mythsoc] Re: Prince Caspian Movie?

  • Diane Joy Baker
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2006
      Amen, Brother; preach it! ---djb
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: William Cloud Hicklin
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 1:06 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: Prince Caspian Movie?

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Michael Reiter
      <jmrmpd@...> wrote:

      > I haven't heard anything either... I'm still working on
      my copies of the Narnia Chronicles by C.S. Lewis... The One
      I'm working on specifically, is the first one; The
      Magician's Nephew...

      <*ahem*> Harrumph. To crusty old curmudgeons, the first
      Chronicle is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe: and the
      publisher's justification for renumbering the series is
      entirely specious. The proper reading order is the order of
      publication. </oldfogeydom>