Re: [mythsoc] Re: The hobbits weep - The Boston Globe

  • Walter Padgett
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Valiant, William C.

      A cause to which we all should think about defending, no doubt.

      Let the wars begin, I say. Strive on, weeping Hobbits. Strive toward
      Mordor!

      Swarm the dark tower with all our might, and maybe the King with return once
      again!

      To Battle! To Arms! To defeat, if necessary. But bring Ye your hope.

      "We shall never surrender!"

      !!!