Re: Prince Caspian Movie?

  • William Cloud Hicklin
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Michael Reiter
      <jmrmpd@...> wrote:

      > I haven't heard anything either... I'm still working on
      my copies of the Narnia Chronicles by C.S. Lewis... The One
      I'm working on specifically, is the first one; The
      Magician's Nephew...

      <*ahem*> Harrumph. To crusty old curmudgeons, the first
      Chronicle is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe: and the
      publisher's justification for renumbering the series is
      entirely specious. The proper reading order is the order of
      publication. </oldfogeydom>
    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
          Why, yes, so I see and hear...
          I suppose I should read them in order of Publication...
          However, it is quite interesting despite reading them in the order I'm reading them...
          Jonathan Michael Reiter
          jmr
          > I haven't heard anything either... I'm still working on
          my copies of the Narnia Chronicles by C.S. Lewis... The One
          I'm working on specifically, is the first one; The
          Magician's Nephew...

          <*ahem*> Harrumph. To crusty old curmudgeons, the first
          Chronicle is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe: and the
          publisher's justification for renumbering the series is
          entirely specious. The proper reading order is the order of
          publication. </oldfogeydom>

        • Jonathan Michael Reiter
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
            Yes, As I just finished being told...
            Jonathan Michael Reiter
            jmr
            > I haven't heard anything either... I'm still working on my copies
            > of the Narnia Chronicles by C.S. Lewis... The One I'm working on
            > specifically, is the first one; The Magician's Nephew...

            Actually the first one is THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE,
            though you'll get plenty of argument on that. :)

            --Margaret Dean
            <margdean@...>

          • Diane Joy Baker
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 4, 2006