Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 30, 2000
      In a message dated 06/29/2000 9:26:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Stolzi@... writes:

      << Officials at Britain's Canterbury Cathedral rejected requests from film
      giants Warner Brothers to shoot scenes of the upcoming Harry Potter movie in
      the historic location -because of the script's pagan imagery. >>

      Well, gee, they should come film it at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine
      in NYS. It's getting a little conservative in NY lately but we have a
      history of being amazingly diverse. Oooooh.

      Lizzie
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni