Re: Digest Number 47

  • Diane Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 1999
      W.B.Honey wrote:

      > From: W.B.Honey <redsamael@...>
      >
      > I too had pretty much forgotten I'd joined this list.

      Glad you're back . . . jump right in and start discussing your most
      recent fantastic (fantasy) reads! We love new faces (even if they're
      only new to us) and I'm fairly new to this list.

      > I saw the Mythopoeic Award nominations in Ansible, but not listed on the Mythopoeic website. Are they official yet?
      >
      > Red

      Tomorrow's the last day for the vote on the "final list." We'd love to
      have your input on next year's Mythopoeic Awards committee. ---djb.