Re: [mythsoc] Re: Encyclopedia Woes (was: Re: red letter day)

  • Walter Padgett
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2006
      WOW !!!

      I've been working on reading this thread for days! Finally, I get
      something of it!

      Yes. Writing a blurb about anything Tolkien seems next to impossible,
      and must be so, given his extensive connections and prolific
      preponderance ... .

      That said, it must be indeed a woeful experience of anticipation to
      await the final version.

      I am curious to find what the piece says about our godlike mentor. Ahem.

      Harrumph!

      Thanks, Walter.