Re: And Now, for Something Completely Different....

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2006
      Lezlie,

      Glad you liked it! I did this kind of as a fun thing for the
      Christmas season, and because I'd been told by many friends that my
      main webpage (http://www.JefMurray.com ) had _way_ too much stuff on
      it. DoorwayDragons.com let's me "play" a bit while spinning off the
      dragons and magical beasts onto their own website.

      I'm hoping to have "Testimonials" up soon from folks who really are
      dragon owners! And, am starting a _very_ tongue-in-cheek newsletter to
      keep folks advised on our Dragon/Magical Creatures adventures.

      For others on Mythsoc...please drop me a note if you'd like to be
      added to the newsletter! Or look up DoorwayDragons on Google Groups....

      Jef