And Now, for Something Completely Different....

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2006
      Greetings!

      I thought everyone in the Mythopoeic Society, of all folks, would
      get a real kick out of this. Please pass along to anyone you know who
      appreciates DRAGONS....

      http://www.DoorwayDragons.com

      Jef

      P.S. I apologize for multiple postings!
    • Lezlie
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2006
        This is really cute, thanks! Lezlie

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2006
          Lezlie,

          Glad you liked it! I did this kind of as a fun thing for the
          Christmas season, and because I'd been told by many friends that my
          main webpage (http://www.JefMurray.com ) had _way_ too much stuff on
          it. DoorwayDragons.com let's me "play" a bit while spinning off the
          dragons and magical beasts onto their own website.

          I'm hoping to have "Testimonials" up soon from folks who really are
          dragon owners! And, am starting a _very_ tongue-in-cheek newsletter to
          keep folks advised on our Dragon/Magical Creatures adventures.

          For others on Mythsoc...please drop me a note if you'd like to be
          added to the newsletter! Or look up DoorwayDragons on Google Groups....

          Jef