Re: [mythsoc] viva "Myth and Ideology in J.R.R. Tolkien's Silmarillion"

  • Walter Padgett
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006
      Well, Vincent,

      Ironically, I took ill the week of my defense, and I ended in the hospital.
      The university chairs of my thesis committee decided a postponement was in
      order. Of course, this takes a bit of the pressure off, thank God!

      There is nothing more I would like than to make a package of easily
      understandable stuff from my thesis work which could be distributed on
      mythsoc chat lists and such. But these next few days will be spent in some
      well-earned rest, as I assume you would suggest.

      Thanks so much for your regular monitoring of this list and my comments.
      Much appreciated .

      That's all for now.

      Thanks, Walter.