Re: [mythsoc] Mythlore 95/96 is here!

  • Diane Joy Baker
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2006
      I've already read a couple of articles: the one on the swords in LOTR and am looking forward to the one on Harry Potter. Excellent job, Janet! Kudos to the writers. ---djb

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2006
        Thanks! I'm very pleased with this issue. I have enough articles lined
        up for spring 2007, and I'm looking for some great articles for our
        special 99/100 issue in fall 2007.

        Janet