RE: [mythsoc] Mythlore 95/96 is here!

  • David Emerson
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2006
      Got mine a few days ago. Just skimmed through, but it looks good. Good job, Janet!

      emerdavid

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com
    • Diane Joy Baker
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2006
        I've already read a couple of articles: the one on the swords in LOTR and am looking forward to the one on Harry Potter. Excellent job, Janet! Kudos to the writers. ---djb

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 9, 2006
          Thanks! I'm very pleased with this issue. I have enough articles lined
          up for spring 2007, and I'm looking for some great articles for our
          special 99/100 issue in fall 2007.

          Janet