RE: [mythsoc] Mythlore 95/96 is here!

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2006
      Goodie! I'm starting to get back issues sent to people who moved and
      didn't give us their new address - I know there are a lot of subscribers
      on this list, so if you move, please be sure to send in your new address
      so you'll get your Mythlore!

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 104NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://libraries.ou.edu/

      "We cannot abandon what we are fighting to defend; that would make our
      self-defence indefensible." Harriet Vane in A Presumption of Death, Jill
      Paton Walsh and Dorothy L. Sayers

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 2006
        Got mine a few days ago. Just skimmed through, but it looks good. Good job, Janet!

        emerdavid

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • Diane Joy Baker
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 9, 2006
          I've already read a couple of articles: the one on the swords in LOTR and am looking forward to the one on Harry Potter. Excellent job, Janet! Kudos to the writers. ---djb

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 9, 2006
            Thanks! I'm very pleased with this issue. I have enough articles lined
            up for spring 2007, and I'm looking for some great articles for our
            special 99/100 issue in fall 2007.

            Janet