Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 29, 2000
      In a message dated 6/28/00 9:40:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
      LSolarion@... writes:

      > "10 best titles for Vol 4"

      But we now know it is HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE, which makes me
      think of some hot chili sauces I have known...

      Mary S
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni