Correction to sad news

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      Due to a cut-and-paste error, I apparently gave the impression that my
      mother just passed away--it was only Ellie's I was talking about, and
      Conrad. My mother's been gone for many years, alas.

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Interim Head of Collection Development
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)