RE: [mythsoc] re. Mythopoeic Press

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2006
      There is the potential for confusion, and there's certainly no law that says the proceedings of a conference must have the same title as the conference, but Hooper's "Past Watchful Dragons" is old, out of print as far as I know, and not that prominent, as well as being a single-author book and not itself a collection. So I think the confusion potential is low enough that choice of title isn't disastrous.

      - David Bratman