CFP: CSLIS 10

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      Hello everyone. For any of you who might be interested -- especially (but by no means exclusively) the Lewis scholars on the list -- here's the Call For Papers for the 10th Annual Meeting of the C.S. Lewis and Inklings Society at Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, TX:

      http://www.hsutx.edu/cslewis/

      When I attended last year, one had to be a member of the Society, but the above site does not mention that -- so perhaps they've relaxed that restriction. I don't know, though, so I would encourage interested parties to inquire directly. The Society website is:

      http://www.okcu.edu/english/cslis/home.html

      Best to all,
      Jason