Apologies

  • Oberhelman, D
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2006
      My sincerest apologies for a private message that inadvertently went to the Mythsoc list. Too many "mythsocs" in my email program and the dangers of auto-fill! Please direct any correspondence to me personally.

      Thank you, and sorry again to spam the list.

      David D. Oberhelman
      Associate Professor
      Humanities-Social Sciences Division
      Oklahoma State University Library
      Stillwater, OK 74078
      Phone: (405) 744-9773 Fax: (405) 744-7579
      Email: d.oberhelman@...