Sad news for mythopoeic families

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2006
      This is turning out to be one of those days when I'm afraid to open my
      email. mother died yesterday. Ellie Farrell let me know her mother passed
      away yesterday. She's leaving for NJ tomorrow morning and will return to
      SF on November 2nd. Then Grace let me know Conrad Stolzenbach died this
      afternoon. Just an FYI for you all...

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Interim Head of Collection Development
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)