Re: [mythsoc] George Lucas's Lord of the Rings

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 20, 2006
      As with BORED OF THE RINGS and THE SILLYMARILLION, my sole criticism is
      that it could have been funnier still. I really thought we were going
      to see Jar Jar Binks as Gollum.

      Edith.Crowe@... wrote:

      >John--thank you for making my day!
      >
      >Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      >Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)
      >

      >John D Rateliff <sacnoth@...>
      >Sent by: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      >10/20/2006 10:27 AM
      >Please respond to
      >mythsoc@yahoogroups.com

      >mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      >cc
      >
      >Subject
      >[mythsoc] George Lucas's Lord of the Rings
      >

      >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv4Potdpjhw
      >.

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • ajkjr1
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 29, 2006
        Here is a copy of the poem, it is in The Fellowship of The Ring.

        The Road goes ever on and on
        Down from the door where it began.
        Now far ahead the Road has gone,
        And I must follow, if I can,