Re: [mythsoc] audiotape course on fantasy

    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 17, 2006
      I've just recently listened to both of these courses. I'm planning to write
      a review for _Mythprint_ of these courses and Louis Markos's course _The
      Life and Writings of C. S. Lewis_, which was done five years or so ago for
      another company called The Teaching Company. I don't want to give all my
      observations here, but I will say that Drout's course is the best, then Shutt's, and
      Markos's is the least interesting.

    • ajkjr1
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 29, 2006
        Here is a copy of the poem, it is in The Fellowship of The Ring.

        The Road goes ever on and on
        Down from the door where it began.
        Now far ahead the Road has gone,
        And I must follow, if I can,