CS Lewis Festival

  • Carol Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      I assume many of you already know of this, but just in case-There is going to be a CS Lewis Festival in Petosky Michigan from October 27 through November 19. There will be a wide variety of lectures, performances, and classes for adults and children at many different venues. 231 347 5550
      Carol

      Chicagoland Costumer's Guild www.chicostume.org