The Sharing Knife: Beguilement (sample chapters)

  • Amy H. Sturgis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      Greetings all!

      This year's Author Guest of Honor, Lois McMaster Bujold, celebrates the release of her latest fantasy book, The Sharing Knife: Beguilement, on Tuesday. Having read an advance copy, I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed this new story and the new universe in which it is set. But you don't have to take my word for the quality of the tale, because HarperCollins has posted sample chapters to whet readers' appetites. Go here to read them: http://www.harpercollins.com/books/9780061137587/The_Sharing_Knife_Volume_One/excerpt.aspx

      Enjoy!
      Amy