Re: Children of Hurin

  • taleofgondolin
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 2, 2006
      Here is more info, plus you can pre-order the book. Here is also a
      quote from Harper Collins that says that since 2001 50 millions copies
      of LOTR were sold.

      http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/press/newtolkienbook.htm

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Oberhelman, D" <d.oberhelman@...> wrote:

      > Michael Drout talks about the contents on his blog. It will have a
      new map and artwork by Alan Lee:

      > http://wormtalk.blogspot.com/2006/09/j.html
      >

      > **************************************
      > David D. Oberhelman
      > Associate Professor
      > Humanities-Social Sciences Division
      > Oklahoma State University Library
      > Stillwater, OK 74078
      > Phone: (405) 744-9773 Fax: (405) 744-7579
      > Email: d.oberhelman@...

    • Fernando C.S.
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 6, 2006
        Smial Dor-Lómin of the Spanish Tolkein Society and Fantasymundo.com
        phone interview with Adam Tolkien (Tolkien Estate):

        http://www.dor-lomin.org/noticias/noticias.php?
        pagina=0&anillotolkien=1504

        It begins with a transcription in Spanish of this interview, but at
        the bottom it has the original interview in English. It has
        commentaries on The Childrens of Húrin and the movie of The Hobbit.