THE CHILDREN OF HÚRIN - More detailed info

  • taleofgondolin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Only one week after the announcement of the new Tolkien book, we can
      already give a lot more information about the UK edition of the book.
      The book will be published in the UK on 16 april 2007 and will be a
      hardback with no less then 320 pages! It will be the first complete
      standalone Middle-earth book by J.R.R. Tolkien since The Hobbit and
      The Lord of the Rings, posthumous Silmarillion in 1977. Even more
      amazing is that it will be costing no more then £ 18 GBP and you can
      already pre-order it at amazon.co.uk!

      Read more info here:
      http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/press/newtolkienbook.htm