Mireacle do happen, England is not in my medical plans--

  • lezlie1@znet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hello!

      Thank The Goddess! It looks like I won't have to leave the country after all
      -- Marin General is in my future. England will happen some day, but not --
      thankfully -- from a hospital window. (Miracles do happen - I was not
      looking forward to it.) A wonderful bitrthday present for me, indeed!
      Thank you all for your input -- it was and will be very useful. BB! Lezlie

      Systems Approaches in Arts-Informed Inquiry
      Exploratory Group Chairs: Lezlie Kinyon, Ph.D & Bela A. Banathy Ph.D.
      isss06lezlie@...
      babanathy@...
      http://www.isss.org/conferences/tokyo2007/
      Planning is now underway for the 51st Annual Meeting of the ISSS, August
      5-10, 2007, at Tokyo Institute of Technology.
      Kyoichi Kijima, ISSS President, 2006-2007