Re: Digest Number 47

  • W.B.Honey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 1999
      I too had pretty much forgotten I'd joined this list.

      I saw the Mythopoeic Award nominations in Ansible, but not listed on the
      Mythopoeic website. Are they official yet?

      Red

    • Diane Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 1999
        W.B.Honey wrote:

        > From: W.B.Honey <redsamael@...>
        >
        > I too had pretty much forgotten I'd joined this list.

        Glad you're back . . . jump right in and start discussing your most
        recent fantastic (fantasy) reads! We love new faces (even if they're
        only new to us) and I'm fairly new to this list.

        > I saw the Mythopoeic Award nominations in Ansible, but not listed on the Mythopoeic website. Are they official yet?
        >
        > Red

        Tomorrow's the last day for the vote on the "final list." We'd love to
        have your input on next year's Mythopoeic Awards committee. ---djb.