Off-topic -- a bit of desparation --(Promise to get back to literature shortly)

  • Lezlie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      Hi all--
      Promise to get back to literature shortly -- just read some great
      fantasy I want to discuss - but meanwhile: Is anyone on this list here
      in the SF Bay area? Do you love musical theater & pirates? Going
      against the general stream in community theater, we need a couple
      strong women for lead roles in our new production, "Deadmen tell No
      Tales" including a young girl about 14 -- a little younger or older is
      fine. The "Romantic lead" (male) is also open. This is pure fantasy,
      with magic, ghosts & and buried treasure. Please contact me off-list
      for tel numbers and all else. (Think: Douglas Fairbanks & Errol Flynn
      with Olivia De Havilland...).

      The music is British folk/rock -- any acoustic folk instrument is
      welcome (including "the pipes") -- the play is a romp through the
      year 1701 with pirates, ghosts, buried treasure and a captured English
      girl thrown into the mix. We are also auditioning parrots.

      Come have fun with us! Lezlie